The Resilience Advantage™
-Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness
Training designed for organizations and groups. Developed by HeartMath, this workshop provides tools and strategies to strengthen resiliency, improve decision-making and increase productivity.
At the workshop’s core are easy-to-learn self-regulation tools and resilience-building practices that help individuals become more physiologically and emotionally balanced.
By improving levels of internal coherence, one experiences a more optimal physiological state – harmonious function of the body’s mental, emotional and physical systems. With practice, it’s possible to shift to a more coherent and composed state before, during and after challenging situations, thus maximizing clarity and emotional stability.
Workshop content includes
- Optimal performance.
- The nature of resilience.
- The role of emotions in performance and health/our daily emotional landscape.
- Depleting and renewing emotions.
- The physiology of coherence.
- Heart rhythms and how different emotions affect them.
- How emotions drive brain activity into chaos or coherence
- The impact of relational energetics.
- Powerful techniques to boost performance, resilience and quality of life
- Demonstration of emWave Pro® technology.
Workbooks and training materials are provided. The Resilience Advantage workshop includes a pre- and post- workshop Personal and Organizational Quality Assessment (POQA) for participants – recommended to be done 2 weeks before the first workshop and 6 weeks after the final session, respectively.How the program is organized:
The Resilience Advantage workshops can be delivered in several time formats:
- One or two 4 hour presentations (1/2 day and full day)
- Two 2 hour presentations
- Four 1 hour presentations
Food and beverage options are available, perfect for lunch. Custom programs and private sessions are also available.
6 Stress Stats Every Employer Needs to Know
- 60-90% of doctors visits are related to stress.
- Stress costs American industry $60 billion a year.
- Almost 2/3 of American workers cite work as a significant source of stress. More than 1/3 experience chronic work stress.
- 60% of all absenteeism at work is due to stress.
- Stress causes illness, lowers productivity and fuels interpersonal conflicts in the workplace.
- Health care costs are 50% higher for workers who report high levels of stress.
Source: Wellness Council of America
Note: This program qualifies as a Participatory Wellness Program
under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).